Frequently Asked Questions

A homeowner’s association or HOA is a non-profit corporation registered with the State and managed by a duly elected Board of Directors. Its purpose is to maintain all common areas and to govern the community association in accordance with the provision of the legal documents: CC&R’s, Bylaws, and Articles of Incorporation. The governing legal documents (Indentures) for the association may be viewed online within the Documents page of this site. The corporation is financially supported by all members of the homeowner’s association (HOA). Membership in the homeowner’s association (HOA) is both automatic and mandatory.

An assessment is the amount that is periodically due from each homeowner to cover the operating expenses of the common areas, hazard insurance, and to provide reserve funds for future improvements. All homeowners are expected to pay this assessment.

An association management company is contracted by the Board of Directors to provide such services as: Collection of assessments, supervision of subcontractors, obtaining bids for subcontracted services, providing financial statements and collection reports, as well as a general clearing house for problem solving, communications with homeowners and the Board of Directors and to serve in an advisory capacity. Omni Management reports directly to the Board and all decisions are made by a majority vote of the Board of Directors. Omni Management may be reached online through their Helpdesk by clicking here or by phone by dialing 636-294-1418.

The Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R’s) are the governing legal documents that set up the guidelines for the operation of the planned community association as a non-profit corporation. The are sometimes also referred to as Indentures. The CC&R’s were recorded by the County recorder’s office of the County in which the property is located and are included in the title to your property. Failure to abide by the CC&R’s may result in a fine to a homeowner by the Association. The governing legal documents for the association may be viewed online within the Documents page of this site.

The Homeowners Association (HOA) again is a corporation and therefore a governing body that is required to oversee its business. The Board of Directors is elected by the homeowners, or as otherwise specified in the bylaws. The limitation and restrictions of the powers of the Board of Directors is outlined in the Association’s Governing Documents found within the Documents page of this site.

We suggest that in circumstances that require emergency assistance that homeowners use their right to be safe and call the proper authorities in extreme cases, for instance, if a dog is running loose in a community animal control needs to be contacted or if you notice a suspicious vehicle in the community the police department needs to be contacted.

If residents cannot resolve a situation between themselves, then turn to your Association. Should you have a situation that does not appear to be resolved through neighborly means, please contact Omni Management. If the situation is deemed in violation of the Association’s Policies and Guidelines, the Board of Directors will institute appropriate enforcement action. Your continued assistance may be required. Please note that if the situation does not violate any of the Associations Policies or Indentures, the Association will be unable to take any action against the accused. In this instance, we recommend your contact the police department for further assistance.

There are covenants and restrictions that were given to homeowners at closing that they can use for reference to see what the community will allow. If you do not have these documents you can contact the title company or closing representatives for a copy. If Omni Management has to make copies of the Indentures for a homeowner there is a $25.00 fee for this service. Every homeowner is entitled to a copy of these documents. For your convenience, you may also view, download, or print a copy of the Indentures within the Documents page of this site.

You need to submit an Architectural Request Form to Omni Management, which can be downloaded from the website from the Documents Page or mailed/ emailed to you. A plot plan needs to be included with the Architectural Request Form and the location of the desired improvements on the lot will need to be marked on your plot plan. A materials list and color plan will also need to be submitted. After these documents are sent to Omni they will process the request and a letter will be sent to the homeowner with the status of the request.

You can call Omni Management and express your concerns. They do a rotation schedule of property inspections and at that time they can address the issue. You may also submit your concerns through Omni’s helpdesk by clicking here.

Omni Management handles the common area maintenance issues for the community and clubhouse. For interior issues, you can contact your home builder if you are within your warranty period.

Yes, you can pay your dues online in the following ways:

You can click here to make a payment online. Please note that you will need the management company ID (4038), the Association ID (1568) and your account number. Your account number can be found on your payment coupons or by contacting Omni Management.

Or click the Pay Your Dues Online banner on the home page of this website.

Or pay online using your bank’s Billpay service. Be sure to include your account number in the memo line to ensure your payment is properly applied to your account.

You may also mail your payment to Ashton Woods HOA, P.O. Box 90031, Omaha, NE 68103

Cuivre River Electric Corporation is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all the subdivision streetlights. To report a problem with a burned out street light, please contact Cuivre River directly. Cuivre River Electric Cooperative representatives are available by phone 7 a.m. till 11:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call 1-800-392-3709, 636-528-8261 or 636-695-4700.